- Having a clean kitchen
- Knowing what I'm going to make for dinner
- Having a dinner party planned
- Going to church with My Main Squeeze
- My windchimes in the backyard
- Sleeping children
- Writing emails
- Reading a good book
- Reading emails
- Blogging
- Going on a bike ride by myself
- Pulling the kids behind me in the bike trailer
- Having my kids there to cheer me up the big hills. "Go, Mom!"
- A minivan that's not in the shop because it works perfectly
- Date night
- My favorite babysitters
- Cucumbers from the garden with Kraig's ranch dressing
- Having a day off
- Kraig working hard for our family so I can stay home with the kids
- Playing games with Kraig
- Laughing until midnight
- Getting a nap
- Homemade rolls and raspberry freezer jam
- Finishing a project
- Surprising Kraig with his newly hemmed temple pants (that have been in my to-do pile since last December...)
- Hugs and kisses from my boys
- Reading stories before naptime with Andrew
- Cuddling with my boys while we watch a movie
- Freshly cut grass
- Playing outside on a mild summer afternoon
- Watching Andy play soccer
- When my children make good choices and I didn't have to prompt them to do it
- That Joshua will go and get his shoes for me when I ask him to. They may not match, but he's learning...
- How excited Andy gets when he sees a garage sale
- Watching my children run to Kraig when he walks in the door
- Always being the first one to get a kiss when he comes home
- Feeling that what I do everyday is important
- Making new friends
- Finding a kindred spirit
- Watching Andy try his hardest to be just like his daddy
- Learning new skills
- Getting phone calls that aren't wrong numbers
- Watching good movies
- Icecream and peaches
- When Joshy falls asleep in my arms
- Singing along to the radio
- Andrew singing along to the radio and telling me, "I love this song!" for each one
- When Kraig's picture pops up on my cell phone
- Finding exactly what I was looking for at a steal of deal price
- Being my kids' mom and my husband's wife







I hope that each of you can find something to be happy about today, too. It's a great day!
6 comments:
Well seeing that no one has yet to comment on your most recent posting, I thought I'd take the privilage (I mean really, you've got to have some hot fingers to be first of thousands to comment). Anyway, good work on the happiness list...a very nice touch. I must admit though, I still get a large kick out of seeing Mr. Pants and his senior class photo--that beauty's priceless. Oh ya, and this is Kurt signed in as Tina, if you couldn't tell by the style of writing!
What a great list. Seriously made my day. Thanks!
That was a fantastic list! It is so good to be reminded of the little things that indeed make your heart smile. Thanks Jacqui!
A clean kitchen definintely tops my list as well.
having great sisters, like you is on my happy list.
Happiness is having such awesome sisters!!!! And when the kids are all in bed sleeping and I get to check everyones blogs!
Post a Comment