Yeah! We had visitors! Kraig's sister Kristy and her cute family came to stay for a few days last week. It was so delightful to have them come and play. We swam, played games, ate, hiked, talked (until all hours), and just enjoyed each other's company for a few days. Unfortunately their trip coincided with Kraig's busiest week at work, a tournament called "Birdie Bash." He had to be at work at 5am a few times, but we did get to see more of him than I had thought we would. Here are some highlights of their visit:









Andy loved the attention from his cousins. He also loved having a playmate there with him all the time. Andy and Dallin were like peas and carrots.
Joshua loved being carted around and fawned over by the cousins (and Kristy, too). He certainly got carried around tons more last week than I ever do. (PS--his hand is slowly healing, if case you were concerned).
Friday night while we waited for the Maxwells to return to our home from a little mini-vacation in their vacation, we had a picnic on the floor (it was pouring outside) and watched the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. It was AWESOME! Andy kept saying, " That's amazing! Did you see that?" It was great!

Saturday afternoon after the Maxwells had started home we had a ward party at Aurora Reservoir. It's not a skiing lake, so Joshy, Andy and Daddy had a fun time playing in the water and sand. I held down the camping chair so it wouldn't blow away in the wind :)

3 comments:
Looks like guys had a fun time together! Andy looked so happy to be with friends! I love the picnic in the family room to watch the olympics and I can totally hear Andy being super excited. :)
Olympics. I have been so concerned with school starting that I haven't even made a big deal about it. I guess I know what we are doing for FHE.
I have TiVo'd the Olympics and hope to watch them soon! I love the picnic idea. I have to tell you that we are now double related. Kristy's husband Steve was MY trek brother and is also one of my favorite friends from High School's brother so he is my brother which would make Kristy my sister-in-law also! Small world.
Post a Comment