So to solve a little of this problem we found a bike trailer!
No, no. Kraig won't pull me around in it. I found it while I was out garage saling last weekend. The price was right (FREE!), it's a little derelict, but the kids fit and have a blast AND it opens up a whole other realm of possibilities for fun outings for our family. Now we just need to get a second bike so we can all go on a ride...
No, no. Kraig won't pull me around in it. I found it while I was out garage saling last weekend. The price was right (FREE!), it's a little derelict, but the kids fit and have a blast AND it opens up a whole other realm of possibilities for fun outings for our family. Now we just need to get a second bike so we can all go on a ride...
Anyway, after Kraig's 'test ride' to work last week he decided that the route that he'd taken was too dangerous. He would have been riding along two major roads with no sidewalks during rush hours. We looked on googlemaps and found him a safer route that avoids all the busy, scary roads and cuts through the state park on a few paved paths. It cut 10 minutes from his 'commute' and added years to my peace of mind. Hopefully he can ride to work a few times a week and cut a little off our ever increasing gas budget.
4 comments:
That is awesome!! The kids don't pick at each other? Wow!
How fun, I've been looking for a bike trailer as well. Unfortunately the right one at the right price has yet to present itself to me. But there are so many fun trails and parks around here that I want to take advantage of.
You are the best at cutting corners! I want to be like you when I grow up!
You can't beat that deal! I'm glad Kraig found a safer way to get to work and hopefully more scenic also!
Post a Comment