Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Not the most attentive mommy

The kids usually have lunch between 11:30 and Noon and then go down for their rests after lunch. I like to eat my lunch after they're asleep, so while they eat I generally check email or blog for a few minutes. We were late getting lunch going today because we'd been at the park this morning, so this is what I turned around to a few minutes ago:
What a sweet boy! Didn't even make it all the way through his quesadilla.

4 comments:

Brenny said...

So cute! You couldn't have posed that more perfect. His little hand even looks like he was going for the next bite before he gave in.

Robin Fisher said...

What a sweet boy. I always liked it when they fell asleep eating--it made me feel like I won at the mommy-exhaust-your-kids-game.

Brenny said...

That's right, Jacq! You won! You won!

Kelli said...

I like that your sisters say you won. This happens to me and I become neglectful mom. This picture is darling!