I haven't laughed that hard in a while. That rocked! I worked with this guy in Utah who sat in the cube next to me... he was an "Office" addict... right down to copying the pranks. Yup. Staplers in Jello. Hilarious!
Jacqui - this is the only way I could figure out to reply to your comment on my page! (Except to email I guess) I'm so glad you've enjoyed my posts. I'm really glad to have a blog to be able to post and share... I can't get over how cool it is. Your heaven and mine sound like they'll be close in proximity. I'll have to sail on over to your beach and visit! :)
5 comments:
You ROCK! The last one had me laughing out loud -- Oh the poor people who share a cube wall with me.
I haven't laughed that hard in a while. That rocked! I worked with this guy in Utah who sat in the cube next to me... he was an
"Office" addict... right down to copying the pranks. Yup. Staplers in Jello. Hilarious!
Lawsy May! I laughed out loud! I am ready for fall! The fax from the future is one of my all time favorites! You'll thank me later! Ha, Ha, Ha!
ha, ha, ha, KLUNK
I laughed my head off.
Jacqui - this is the only way I could figure out to reply to your comment on my page! (Except to email I guess)
I'm so glad you've enjoyed my posts. I'm really glad to have a blog to be able to post and share... I can't get over how cool it is.
Your heaven and mine sound like they'll be close in proximity. I'll have to sail on over to your beach and visit! :)
Post a Comment