Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blogging Error! HELP! UP DATE: SOLUTION ADDED

Help! Help!

I cannot view my blog, but I can edit it if I enter it roundaboutly. I get a message from Internet Explorer saying "Internet Explorer cannot display the site..." Does anyone else have this problem or is there some sort of mixup on my computer? I can view other people's blogs, just not my own! Send me an email because I can't look at comments on my webpage (or leave a comment if you can and I'll see what I can do)

HELP!

SOLUTION: Remove the sitemeter html. That's what the "experts" on Google groups said to do and it worked! I can now access my blog. Other friends who have the sitemeter element are still giving the "Oberation aborted" message, so get it off!

Here's the link to the discussion board where I found the answer: http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-troubleshoot/topics

2 comments:

Kelli said...

thanks gal! I was having the same problem! You are smart to try to fix it. I just switched to Firefox. Now I fixed it.

Brenny said...

I haven't had the problem yet, but now I know where to go!