

We changed our wireless plans so now both of us are on AT&T. I'm excited. These phones are fancy schmancy and way too much phone for us, but they were BOGOF with an additional rebate. I feel so hip, like I'm one of the youth in the ward. I swear I check my phone about 15 times an hour to see if I've missed a call.
But then I have to remind myself, "Jacqui! No one has your number, how could you miss a call?"
5 comments:
I have your number :) I think Mike's phone is due for an upgrade, don't you. I mean it is older than Amanda :) Yeah, time to get on the information superhighway.
I was thinking about trying to find a picture of his phone on the internet, but figured that there probably wasn't one since the phone was before digital cameras :) hehehe
Jacqui's is the orange one, right?
Yea for orange phones! The call from Andy on Friday made my day, although I'm not sure about this school you were taking to... :)
Yea for fun new phones! Give your number to the youth in the ward! They can text you during YW like mine do! I feel real hip until it takes me 35 minutes to text them back!
Post a Comment