1. All my dishes are packed except a few melamine plates that we're using over and over. Since there are only 4 of them, there's no use running a dishwasher load, so I've been doing the dishes by hand. This morning Andy helped me rinse.

2. I've been on a quest (and enlisted the help of my mother AND mother-in-law) all week to find a shirt for Josh to be blessed in. We've got the pants, we've got the bow tie, but the kid was going to go 'chip-n-dale' because there are NO white Sunday shirts for infants. Apparently infants can only wear footed jammies to church. Anyway, this was my solution: I took a spare Sunday shirt of Andy's (similar to the shirt on the left) and altered it to fit Joshy, gave it short sleeves and wa-la! The boy can be blessed on Sunday!

3. Speaking of Joshua's blessing, I'm excited to have most of our family up to participate. Except two of my sisters, and one of Kraig's brothers, we'll all be together to celebrate our beautiful little son.
4. As I was sitting here typing this (one handed while I nurse Josh), the boy had a MAJOR blowout. I bet he feels better. Now I need a shower.
Only 4 today, lots to do!
5 comments:
My crafty sister! That is cool that you just altered one of Andy's shirts. So, in that picture of the two of you doing dishes (too cute, by the way), does Andy have something on his head, or is there something on the sill? I couldn't tell :). HAve a nice time this weekend with the family. I wish I could be there!
hahahaha! the sill. it's an eagle Kraig got when he got his eagle scout
I can't believe you knew how to alter a shirt! The Chippendale look would have been funny, though! I agree that the world needs to make more formal clothes for boys under 3 months.
That was Ashley. I'm driving Tyler crazy bc I keep commenting as him.
Isn't hand-washing dishes against everything you believe it. I'm believe you were the one to teach me "hand washing does not get the dishes hot enough, long enough to actually clean them." I have embraced this philosophy.
Post a Comment