1. For Kraig's day off yesterday we borrowed Mom and Dad Webb's boat and went skiing on Echo lake. We had a great time. We brought both kids (I was a little nervous about Joshy, but he did ok), Kyle and Jen and their kids, Kurt and Tina and their friend from Guatemala, Blanca. I'm sad to report that this was Kraig's one and only ski trip this year, but the water was great and he looked wonderful.
I even got a ski turn and actually got up--only my second time on a slalom ski.
I even got a ski turn and actually got up--only my second time on a slalom ski.2. The boat usually puts kids to sleep, but Andy didn't nap at all. He loved being in the water and helping Daddy drive the boat.

3. This was last Friday night at the Heber Valley Camp. We'd put Andy to bed at 7:30 (I think this was taken around 11pm), otherwise it would have been a really cute family picture.

4. Packing's going well. We're not as far ahead as we would have wished for packing up the trailer in a week, but we'll get a lot done tonight and this weekend. I did pack up my Grandmother's china (how I ended up with Grandma's china is another wonderful story) in t-shirts and socks. I went to the Uhaul store last week to get a few things and it wholly inspired me to pack my house up right. Man, if I bought all that stuff it would be a breeze. It would also be very expensive. I'm going to stick with t-shirts and socks:)
5. I don't know why this cracked me up so much. Josh is such a cutie.

Have a good weekend!
6 comments:
I don't know why we think it's so funny to take pictures of our kids when they're screaming. I do that with Owen too. Maybe it's so we can show them what they were really like someday.
I don't think he was screaming, just growling or something. But I take so many pictures of Josh sleeping. I did it with Andy too. I don't know why I do it when they're sleeping, but I've got at least 25 already :)
Ok, I counted. Not 25. More like 6 or 7.
Looks like you guys had a great week! You have such cute kids -- how did you get so lucky? Josh is so funny in that picture...
And YEA for Friday Fives!
You are so ambitious to do so much with your baby. I swear I hardly made it out of the house when Charlie was 6 weeks. Good for you!
Post a Comment