Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wednesday--the downslope begins

Is it only Wednesday? It seems like last week FLEW by and this week is dragging on. I wish there were something more exciting to report about our week up to this point, but the highlights include...huh. I can't think of any highlights. It's been pretty quiet week so far.

Joshua after bath time

6 comments:

Brenny said...

What a happy picture! I needed to see that sweet boy today -- Thanks! I know you say there haven't been any highlights so far this week, but shouldn't naps and walking count as highlights? I know I look forward to them. :) Sure love you all!

Jacqui said...

Yes, naps are definately highlights. Actually, Josh went 5 hours between feedings last night! I remembered that after I'd gotten off the internet. That was a DEFINATE highlight.

Ashley said...

He is so cute! Just having that little guy around must be a highlight.

LKC said...

At least he looks happy after his bath. When Owen was his age, he would scream during his baths. I think that's a highlight. Has his cord fallen off yet? That could be a highlight too.

Ashley said...

I want to see your Friday Five!

GordonandChrissy said...

Jacqui!!! It looks like life is great and you've got such cute boys! In case you don't remember me...I'm the guy who won the "Men of Liberty Square Beauty Pageant" back in college. HA!! Great to see that you're doing so well. -Gordon