Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good ride, Cowboy, good ride.

Last night Kraig and Andy went horse back riding with our friend Shawn, who owns the horse Kraig and Andy are riding. They had a great time. Andy didn't really like it too much when Kraig made Lady, the horse, gallop. This is a direct quote (as related to me by Kraig), "Oww! Stop it! All done! All done!" Other than that, Andy loved being on the horse.
A few days ago we were outside playing after a rainstorm and of course Andy was magnetically drawn to the only puddle in the street.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Darling pictures, darling boy! I love the quote during the galloping!

Brenny said...

I laughed out loud when I read Andy's comment on the horse! Oh my goodness, what a cute boy. I love the mud splashes on his face... I'm excited to see you all soon. Have a good weekend!

Jacqui said...

I thought the splashes were very boyish--just like Andy! I couldn't resist taking a dozen pictures of him out there.