For those of you who don't know yet, Kraig and I are moving to Colorado! We'll be picking up our stakes and heading east on August 27th, in about 2.5 weeks. We're so excited! Kraig's going to be starting a new career--Apprenticing to become a Chef. I'll actually be getting to do a little work to--I'll be consulting as the Dietitian from home (my ideal job) for a Mother's post-partum wellness program called 'Mom's Assurance.'
One of the most exciting things about the move, besides the fact that my parents will finally have grandkids in the same state with them, is that we're getting a HOUSE! With a two car garage (to keep the car clean during those snowy winters) and a fenced backyard (so I can toss the kids outside and not worry about them getting run over) and a master bedroom/bath (I don't have to share my bathroom with guests anymore!).
It honestly seems that we've been led to this program that Kraig's starting. The doors haven't just been opening up to us, they've been opened and we've been pushed through them!
I'll be sending out our new address and phone number (when we get one) via email soon. Watch your inboxes.
Yahoo! Colorado, here comes the Webbs!
6 comments:
THAT IS SO PERFECT!!! I am thrilled for you guys! How crazy to try to move with the little one. I hope you have some help! But Colorado, the jobs, and your house sound wonderful.
I'm glad you finally announced this. I'm suprised no one picked up on it when you said you were going to "miss your small town" in your demolition derby post. Very excited for you guys.
See, it's not just the grandparents who get to have grand kids in the same state, it is the also the Aunt and Uncles that benefit. I can't wait!
I was surprised that no one picked up on it either, Linds. But we're so excited!
Congratulations!! What part of CO are you moving to? My parents still live in Longmont and love it there.
We're moving to Centennial, about 20 minutes from my parents' home--you came to visit one time, remember? Where are you and Chrissy? Kids?
Post a Comment