Thursday, September 6, 2007

Jacqui is still alive!

This is actually Jacqui's sister Brenda. Jacqui wanted me to write and let everyone know that the move to Colorado went well and that she and her boys are doing great. Unfortunately, her internet is having some problems so she hasn't been able to do any posts. She hopes to be able to share some pictures of the move and the house soon.

But since Jacqui gave me access to write this little note, I am taking advantage of it to tell everyone that today is JACQUI'S BIRTHDAY! I found cute 'veggie cake' to celebrate the day this dietician was born.

If you get a moment, please leave a birthday wish for her -- I know it would make her day. Have a good day --

6 comments:

Brenny said...

Happy birthday Bean! I am very excited to come down and go shoe shopping with you. I hope you have a good day. Sure love you!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Jacq!!! I was just thinking about that costume bday party we had for you at Liberty Square. Or am I confusing a halloween party with your bday party? Anyway, I hope you have a great day, and I am so glad to hear you survived the move! Can't wait to hear details. And Brenda, cute cake!!!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Jacqui--I am so glad your move went well and I'm excited to see pics. Have some yummy treats today and celebrate!

Nichols said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry we didn't get together before your move but I hope all is well and you get to have some FUN on your day!
Wendy Nichols

Jacqui said...

I'll be amazed if this works... Curse our new dial-up connection!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'll post soon--I just need to get over to my parents wireless home...

Please Pass the Green said...

Happy Birthday, Jacq! Just thought I'd keep the well wishes coming while it's still your birth month. You look great for being so old!That first month after turning 27 can be a doozie.:)

Love ya,
Mildred