1. The outside. There are rose bushes under the kitchen window (the window to the right of the front door)
2. The eating area--still decorated for my birthday party yesterday. Please also take note of the china hutch in the left of the photo. This is a DEFINATE friday five because I got it for $60 at a garage sale (they were asking $100). It's full of my Grandmother's China. The 'window' looks through to the kitchen area. Behind where I'm standing to take the photo is the living room (where my computer is) and the sliding glass doors that lead out to the deck (see #4).
3. The family room--Andy's watching John Denver and the Muppets Rocky Mountain Holiday before nap time. Immediately before the small couch on the left is a little hallway that leads to Andy's room, a bathroom and the laundry room. Still need to actually hang the framed photos...

4. The backyard. There's the gezebo I was talking about. We have visions of getting a hot tub to put in it...I guess we should ask the landlords... The grassed area of the backyard is a really good size--lots of room for Andy and Josh to run around.

5. Our little house is actually our home now! Come and visit us soon! We've got a guest room!
Have a good weekend--Kraig's working, so I'll probably be doing other posts...
6 comments:
'I got my gear in my pack/ I've got my pack on my back/ Today's the day I'm going camping'
I don't know if that was the actualy song playing when you snapped the picture of Andy watching John Denver and the muppets, but it was the song that immediately started playing in my mind. Great Friday Five! I can't wait to see your house all unpacked...
What about "Grandma's Featherbed"? Wasn't that a song from JD and the M?
Your house is amazing. So did it just work out that the tenants were leaving or did the landlords give them the ol' heave ho when they found out the grandbabies we're coming to CO?
The house was vacant when we asked if we could live there. It really worked out best for everyone involved this way.
Yes, Grandma's Featherbed is a JD and the M song, but I don't know what was playing when I snapped the photo :)
Wow what a nice place! I am so glad you made it and so impressed you are all moved in and unpacked!
Your house looks great! What an swesome backyard. So much room!! We would love to visit. We'll put it on our things to do list. Miss you so.
We have a guest room! We welcome visitors anytime!
Post a Comment