Thursday, September 20, 2007

When did he get so big?

I got Andy up from his nap today and gave him a glass of milk to drink while I finished making lunch. I looked over and there he was. He doesn't quiet fit like he used to.
Andrew 22 months
Andrew 3 months
On a side note, I had just taken Josh out of the bouncer after I got Andy up. Do you think he's trying to get my attention or something?

3 comments:

LKC said...

they do grow fast. i kind of want them to slow it down a bit (although, it will be nice when i can start giving them chores).

Brenny said...

He was SO little and it wasn't that long ago. They do grow fast, but I'm sure he is a different kind of fun now...

Jacqui said...

He is fun. He's active and doesn't like to sit still. Sometimes that causes problems--like waiting in offices or at church. But it is nice when he can do things himself--like pick up after himself.

Josh on the otherhand is so laid back. He'll contentedly lay on the floor or bed for 30 minutes by himself just kicking and cooing. It's great.