Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend Fun




Saturday morning Andrew and I made pumpkin pancakes for breakfast. Unfortunately Andy got burned on the pan. Here's a photo of him holding his ice pack in his hurt little hand. He's not crying because he's in pain, but because I wouldn't give him the camera :)


Later that afternoon Andrew and I were out on the back deck waiting for Kraig to get home from work. What a perfect time to give myself a pedicure! Andy thought it was a great idea too and took off his shoes and socks, had me help him roll up his pants, soaked his feet with me in the bucket and then asked me to paint his toes too. Really! I didn't force any of it on him :)


I've always thought I wanted to have a car full of boys, but maybe having a little girl would be fun too. Then my boys don't have to pretend to paint their toes like their mama.


Kraig's 'weekend' started this morning. So while I've been on the Internet, he and Andy have been playing. This is Andy's new tent I got for him at a garage sale (for $1). I can hear them down there talking about the stars and eating cheese and raisins (like Kraig used to do when he was a boy making forts). It's so darn cute!

6 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GordonandChrissy said...

HA!! Those toenails are so cute!! Seeing that reminded me of another friend's post of their son in a dress.

Chrissy and I love reading your blog. Those boys are very lucky to have a mom/wife like you!!

-Gordon

Brenny said...

Love the toenail color AND the flip flop tan...

Fun fort. I can't wait to go garage saling with you this weekend.

'I'm SAILING!' Love ya

Ashley said...

Remember your huge box of nail polishes? Do you still have that?

Jacqui said...

Naw, I got rid of them all after my mission. They were 6+ years old by then. I long for them though--now I only have two colors--the plum I'm wearing and an orangy color I got for my bro-in-law's wedding. I need to expand my collection...

LKC said...

I just want to know how Kraig feels about his son having painted toenails...