Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Lady!

Today is my beautiful mother's birthday. I hope that when I'm my mother's age that I look as dang good as she does.

I've learned lots of things from my mother--how to count, how to knead bread, how to drive, how to work hard, how to listen to the Spirit, and how to be a good mom--just to name a few. I hope that when I'm my mom's age that my kids will be able to say they have learned as much from me as I have from her.

The boys wanted to send Grandma a birthday wish, so they made her some cookies (ok, I helped).
Happy Birthday, Lady! We love you!

4 comments:

Brenny said...

Cute cookies! I'm sure they will melt grandma's heart. Not that it takes much for her grand kids to do that...

Ashley said...

That is sweet. I remember those cookie cutters from Liberty Square--"A blue eyed boy meets a brown eyed girl . . . "

Jacqui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacqui said...

I can't believe you remember that, Ash. Even the song. That's amazing. That's the only other time I've used them:)