Ok, for all of you wanting to know "The rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would say, or for whomever would like to understand what REALLY went on, I would be happy to field questions or comments pertaining to my actions of simply shoving the bag of groceries into the VERY organized cabinets. I came home from work INCREDIBLY impressed at all the organizing Jacqui did. It was in this vein that I wanted to continue, so as such, I slapped what looked like a bag of pasta in the Pasta part of the pantry (say that 5 times fast). So anyway, the following morning, after receiving tongue lashings from Mrs. Cleaning the pantry (not complaining here), I went into the cabinet where the bag in question was and lo and behold there were 2 bags of pasta and a canister of bread crumbs. Knowing now what was inside, I simply extracted the bread crumbs (the fancy Italian kind, if anyone is interested), slapped the pasta back into the pasta part of the pantry, put the bread crumbs in the baking side of the, once again, FINELY organized cabinets, and that was that.
I'm not quite sure the "we'll call him "K" post was necessary. Just for the record, I try and pull my weight when it comes to general cleaning--dishes, a different story, BUT general cleaning is TOTALLY my ball park.
That off my chest, I can rest easier.
4 comments:
We all miss step K, don't worry. I'm sure you help out a lot!
Mike feels your pain, brother. I think it is just part of being married to a Rencher. Yup, we are pretty cool chicks, but every once in awhile, we are kind of crazy. Well, all of my sisters, but me of course :)
You have to love men who clean, are so cute and know their way around the kitchen!
I guess I need to be better at keeping up with the posts. I read this one first and was so confused! I thought Kraig had finally lost it!
Post a Comment