Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wanted: Dishwasher

Local Denver family currently accepting applications for dishwasher. Experience preferred. References required. Direct all inquiries to Jacqui in Human Resources.

6 comments:

Ashley Preston said...

You are so cute and clever. Off the topic if a dishwasher, but William and I have started hiding when Bill gets home at night and he has to find us. Didn't you do that with Andy? Anyways, I think you did and it gave me the idea.

Kelli said...

I would apply but in my current position as a professor teaching the next generation of not so eager young dishwashers I am afraid I don't have time for a second job. My students will be ready to apply for your opening in a few more years! Can you hold out till then?

Christi said...

Hmmm, I'm trying my luck waiting for the Dish Fairy to come. (Also waiting for the Bathroom Cleaning Fairy and the Dust Fairy.) Good luck on the search. :)

Brenny said...

Darren says you have kids to fill the 'dishwasher' position...

Jacqui said...

Hmmm...I'm anticipating my children growing up to be the babysitters. I hadn't thought about the dishwashing capabilities.

Robin Fisher said...

According to the age appropriate chore chart I found yesterday, 4-5 year olds can help empty the dishwasher.....hummm, maybe I will start Amanda with some on-the-job-training.