It looked like a beautiful day to be on the slopes. I'm glad they had a good time, and, you know, nobody had to be taken off the hill on a sled...
That was MY biggest fear--that one of them would have to be taken off the hill on a sled! I am glad that not all our fears are realized. It was a Colorado day on the slopes without a doubt. Wonder how soon they are going to go again.
Looks like great fun! Glad they are safe.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It looked like a beautiful day to be on the slopes. I'm glad they had a good time, and, you know, nobody had to be taken off the hill on a sled...
That was MY biggest fear--that one of them would have to be taken off the hill on a sled! I am glad that not all our fears are realized. It was a Colorado day on the slopes without a doubt. Wonder how soon they are going to go again.
Looks like great fun! Glad they are safe.
Post a Comment