Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pay It Forward

So, here's how it works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and past like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Please submit in an e-mail or on the comment, your address, if I don't have it already (My email address is to the right). Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

4 comments:

Trish said...

Am I being greedy? :o)

Erika said...

YES!! I knew it paid off to compulsively stalk my friends' blogs!

Elizabeth said...

In the nick of time I made it....Yeah!!

Please Pass the Green said...

Oh, I lost. . . . And now that I'm looking at the date of the posts, I'm realizing I never had a chance. No one else saw any reason to post any more comments and be stamped the loser!:)