Friday, February 20, 2009

Jacqui needs...

Warnick tagged me. I don't generally respond to the tags, but this was SO funny!

Type your name into Google followed by the word "needs" i.e. "Jacqui needs". List the Top 10 hits. Here are mine:
  1. Jacqui needs to ensure that she has saved enough during the first twenty years (oh, ... Jacqui needs eye drops to help her vision
  2. Hapless Jacqui needs to talk to the sisters
  3. Jacqui needs maximum friend time
  4. Jacqueline needs Vitamin D Just One Pill Away It’s difficult for most people to get optimal amounts of vitamin D.
  5. Jacqueline Needs is on Facebook, a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them
  6. The Labour Home Secretary Jacqui Smith recently remarked that she would not feel safe walking round the ... Jacqui needs to get out more
  7. Jacqui needs to take a long hard look at herself in the mirror and personally it looks to me like she isn't up to even seeing the problems
  8. In her case all Jacqui needs to do is open her mouth and sing, no marketing needed. She is a force in Jazz! What in store for Jacqui’s in the future?
  9. Carl and Jacqui Alban welcome you to I Need A Holiday Too, the new concept in accessible wheelchair holidays for disabled people
  10. Without her left eyelid, Jacqui needs eye drops to help her vision. Now 20 year old, he cannot forgive himself for driving on that night

I thought it was interesting that even though I googled "Jacqui" it returned hits for "Jacqueline" spelled just like I do.

So, play along if you want. You'll laugh, I promise!

3 comments:

Webb Crew said...

This is hilarious. I have to do try this. what a fun idea.

Brenny said...

I have to try this! So funny!

Please Pass the Green said...

This is hilarious!!! I love the Jazz singing one w/ no marketing needed and the last one about your left eyelid and how you can never forgive yourself for driving that night! HAHA HAHA! This would definitely make a fun game! Love it! I would be crazy to not play along.