Monday, February 2, 2009

Just One Word

So the "25 things about me" and this "One Word" game have been floating around facebook. Since I have no idea how do post it on facebook, I thought I'd play the game here. Feel free to play along. Although I won't tag anyone, I'd love to see your creative answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? microwave
2. Your significant other? cooking
3. Your hair? greasy
4. Your mother? treats
5. Your father? napping
6. Your favorite? Kraig
7. Your dream last night? stealth
8. Your favorite drink? sno-cone
9. Your dream/goal? healthy
10. What room you are in? main
11. Your hobby? sewing
12. Your fear? money
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Colorado
14. Where were you last night? mom's
15. Something that you aren't? healthy
16. Muffins? large
17. Wish list item? Hawaii
18. Where you grew up? here
19. Last thing you did? nap
20. What are you wearing? coat
21. Your TV? Zenith
22. Your pets? never
23. Friends? delightful
24. Your life? blessed
25. Your mood? cranky
26. Missing someone? Kraig
27. Car? Caravan
28. Something you're not wearing? makeup
29. Your favorite store? Joann's
30. Your favorite color? Orange
33. When is the last time you laughed? Slushies
34. Last time you cried? Sunday
35. Dinner tonight? Soup
36. One place that I go to over and over? Bank
37. One person who emails me regularly? BHG
38. My favorite place to eat?

1 comment:

Brenny said...

My muffins are large, too.

Fun list! I love that you dreamed about stealth. I tell ya, that book sticks with you. I'm already looking forward to the next one.

I'll see if I can scrounge up more change for a slushy for when I am down here again this week.