Friday, January 30, 2009

Things that are not bigger than your head

Joshy's potty chair. It got stuck.

It may appear that I have no control over my children, with Joshua wearing a potty chair, but I did warn him what might happen if he persisted in trying to wear it as a hat (he's not so interested in using it as a potty chair these days, so it's pretty clean). Sometimes kids have to learn from their own mistakes. I guarantee he won't be trying to wear a toilet seat as a hat anytime soon.

Brenda's cookie, although it's close.

6 comments:

Robin Fisher said...

ha, ha, ha...clunk. That is me laughing my head off.

A. said...

My sister Tricia had a similar experience with a toilet seat, although her's remained attached to the toilet.

Brenny said...

Funny! I'm so glad you got a picture of Joshy with the seat on his head.

In the picture of me, you can totally see my fillings. Maybe I should stop eating so many cookies...

Kelli said...

Allison stole my story which I stole from Tricia! I am so glad to see the fun pictures!

Christy said...

I'm not sure how I feel about potty-chair hats and cookies being part of the same blog... Wait, yes I am: Not hungry!

LOL.
BTW- Josh is adorable!

Chadlee said...

Ha! Loving the potty seat pictures!