- Spend less time reading poorly written books that frustrate me
- Spend more time reading great books that uplift my heart and soul
- Spend less time mindlessly surfing the Internet
- Spend more time playing with my children
- Spend less time mentally exercising and eating right
- Spend more time yoga-ing, Pilate-ing, aerobics-ing, walking and biking
- Spend less time being tired and lounging in bed in the morning
- Spend more time going to bed early and waking up early D&C 88:124 Cease to be idle; cease to be unclean; cease to find fault one with another; cease to sleep longer than is needful; retire to thy bed early, that ye may not be weary; arise early, that your bodies and your minds may be invigorated.
- Spend less time living in a dirty house that's clean occasionally
- Spend more time maintaining a clean home
- Spend less time worrying about money and scrimping every penny
- Spend more time enjoying my blessing from being frugal and paying tithing
- Spend less time wishing I had something to do
- Spend more time doing the things I love like sewing, gardening, decorating, garage saling, painting, learning
- Spend less time being lonely
- Spend more time with the people I love the most--My husband, my children, my family and my friends
Happy New Year! I hope that your New Year is full of Mores and empty of Lesses
6 comments:
Great list! Man, I wish I'd thought about for my Friday Five... Happy New Year!
Thanks for the great list. I appreciate the scripture as well, pretty much my entire list of New Year's resolutions in one tidy scripture!
I'm going to do spend less time at work and more time with people I can acknowledge when I pass them in the grocery store!
Ya, we love that scripture too. We've decided to make it (and 123, 125-126) our family theme this year. I'm in the process of putting it on my wall.
Post to follow
Nice list though it sounds like you're being too hard on yourself! You are an amazing woman from what I know of you. I'm with you on a lot of those, especially getting to bed early. It's just too tempting trying to get things done when the kids are asleep.
Post a Comment