Monday, January 19, 2009

Girls' Weekend


My dear friend Lindsey flew in this weekend from Russia (via Houston visiting her parents) to meet our friend Laura and me for a much needed kid-free-husband-less weekend.
There was shopping, mexican food, a chick flick, late night talking, pedicures, more shopping, and more mexican food. Perfect.
Thanks, girls! I feel refreshed!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

Aaahhh. A weekend off. Happy sigh. I hope you are so refreshed. Sounds like so much fun.

Brenny said...

Cute picture of all of you! I'm glad you had a good weekend.

Christi said...

Yeah! Girls Weekends rock!!!!! Glad you had fun.

(Wow, look how much you little girls have grown up. :) You are all so beautiful. Nice pic.)

Robin Fisher said...

I am glad you had a great time.

Ashley said...

So fun! You look really cute! So that is the Lindsey I mailed my green purse to!

stephanie said...

Way to go on the food storage! i wish we had more room for it, our closet is full of food! I love girl weekends!

Please Pass the Green said...

How fun!! And your hair looks adorable, you hot chica mama, you. Okay. Maybe I'm getting a little carried away, but it sure is fun.