I can't believe my little boy is in PRIMARY!! And Joshua started nursery this week without a
glance back at mommy. What great little boys!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It was really hard to send my boy into primary today! Are they really that big? Kameron did great too-except that he wanted to go back to the room that had all the toys. That was rough...other than that, he did great! he also has the loudest singing voice in primary which makes his mom proud.
7 comments:
It was really hard to send my boy into primary today! Are they really that big? Kameron did great too-except that he wanted to go back to the room that had all the toys. That was rough...other than that, he did great! he also has the loudest singing voice in primary which makes his mom proud.
Definitely! Andy would always correct the nursery leader who was singing the songs wrong :)
Such a big boy!
I am jealous. My kids do NOT do well on Sundays. Church with no kids sounds like a vacation!
Josh did so great in nursery...he is a crack up!
Love the Sunbeams! I should just hang out in primary! Love the kids and the music!
Look out, Rencher! Before you know it, he'll be towering over you and leaving for his Mission!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting.
Post a Comment