Happy Anniversary, Babe! I love you!
Watery eyes at my desk AGAIN! Love to you both!
Me too--watery eyes! This was so cute. I love how in love you guys are, even after ALL THESE YEARS!
That was wonderful! What a great tribute. Love it.
You are a good wife.. and a darn good blogger! I'm still trying to blog as good as you, but will I ever achieve that goal? I'll keep at it!
You guys are so cute. I love all the dating and wedding pictures.
What a wonderful life you guys have lived together!! Just don't mess it up now. Ha ha ha.:) You couldn't. I love you guys!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Watery eyes at my desk AGAIN! Love to you both!
Me too--watery eyes! This was so cute. I love how in love you guys are, even after ALL THESE YEARS!
That was wonderful! What a great tribute. Love it.
You are a good wife.. and a darn good blogger! I'm still trying to blog as good as you, but will I ever achieve that goal? I'll keep at it!
You guys are so cute. I love all the dating and wedding pictures.
What a wonderful life you guys have lived together!! Just don't mess it up now. Ha ha ha.:) You couldn't. I love you guys!!
Post a Comment