(I cut and pasted this from Brenda's Blog. Thanks for the update, Brenny!)

Just a shout out for TOFW -- It is coming to Denver the first week in March and have some really neat speakers lined up:
Michael McLean
Chieko Okazaki
Mark Mabry
Mary Ellen Edmonds
S. Michael Wilcox
Kenneth Cope
DeAnne Flynn
Wendy Ulrich
Chieko Okazaki
Mark Mabry
Mary Ellen Edmonds
S. Michael Wilcox
Kenneth Cope
DeAnne Flynn
Wendy Ulrich
I like quite a few of these speakers (and song writers), and I'm very interested to see some of the photographs that Mark Mabry will show. The theme for this year is awesome, especially considering how uncertain the economy, jobs, etc, may seem right now. What a great time to focus on truths. I'm excited to attend this year. I know I need a bit of a lift! If you get a group together of 5 or more, you get a discount. Click here for more information. Just FYI, registration ends this week!
1 comment:
Thanks for the help advertising!
Post a Comment