IS that Andrew?? He is so tall! I can't believe how old he looks, I am in shock. And now I take back my comment from months ago. Your boys look very much alike!!
He's too tall to play soccer- he's definately b-ball material. ;) He's so cute! I loved your halloween costumes. This year I bought ours- making them is over rated! ;)
Oh, and by the way, I've been jealous about your "steal of a deal" carpet cleaner! Way to go, cuz! You make me proud! Too bad you live so far away- you could have rented it out to us for $3/hr and made out even.
8 comments:
I don't know about his soccer moves but that it the cutest smile ever! What a ham!
He is so stinking cute. I sure love that boy.
Darling. I love the last one.
Work it, work it. Own it.
Cute kiddo...the first always gets so many pictures. :)
I love his haircut. He looks like a little man.
IS that Andrew?? He is so tall! I can't believe how old he looks, I am in shock. And now I take back my comment from months ago. Your boys look very much alike!!
He's too tall to play soccer- he's definately b-ball material. ;) He's so cute! I loved your halloween costumes. This year I bought ours- making them is over rated! ;)
Oh, and by the way, I've been jealous about your "steal of a deal" carpet cleaner! Way to go, cuz! You make me proud! Too bad you live so far away- you could have rented it out to us for $3/hr and made out even.
What a cute little boy you have! And there is something so cute about little kids in soccer uniforms!
Post a Comment