Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween! My appreciation has grown exponentially since I've had children to dress up. Here's a chronicle of our Halloweens:


Halloween 2004: Any guesses as to what we were? Allison was a witch, but no idea on Kraig and me. Mildred--do you remember buying those jumpsuits? There's no way I could still fit into mine.


Halloween 2005. I was 9 months pregnant. I dressed up as an uncomfortable pregnant woman. It was pretty believable.



Halloween 2006. Andy was a duck. I was a skier. Kraig was a ref.




Halloween 2007. This was when I started our themed Halloweens. Andy was a piece of cheese in a ham sandwich. Joshy was a hot dog. Kraig and I were squeeze bottles of ketchup and mustard. Priceless.




Halloween 2008. Kraig's the farmer, I'm the carrot. Joshy's the duck and Andy's the Farm Beagle.



Have a Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

Christy said...

Awesome! I'll admit, I'm just not a huge fan of Halloween. I don't remember the last time I dressed up. But I LOVE how much you love it. Everyone looks so cute!

Brenny said...

The costumes look great! I still think you should have said Andy was Bingo. How was the trunk or treat?

and I can't figure out what you were in the first picture...

Brenny said...

Joshy kind of looks like a disgruntled duck in the last picture...

Robin Fisher said...

Funny, I am dressing up like a pregnant woman, too.

Kelli said...

I totally remember being there for that first picture! What fun! I love the costumes. Especially the 2007 food scenario! Classic!

Ashley said...

Cute! I was looking forward to seeing how the boys would round out your costumes!

A. said...

The theme idea is great. Maybe it would make Halloween more fun...I went this year as a schizophrenic athlete...I couldn't stay with one :)

Peay Family said...

I am totally impressed with your themes and can't wait to see what you come up with next year!

Doug and Shayla said...

I love your themes. It would be so fun to dress up the whole family. I'll have to try that next year. Okay, so in your comment on my blog you put since you moved to Utah....I thought you were still in Colorado? If you're here in Utah, we should be playing!!! When you come to visit Kraig's family, give me a call. We're in Centerville too.