Sunday, October 26, 2008

If you carrot all...

We went to a fantastic Halloween party last night. It was delightful with fun people, fun games, great entertainment, and great food. I showed up by myself and Kraig came about an hour later after he got off of work. I wouldn't say what Kraig was going to be (it was a couple's party--costumes had to coordinate), but everyone thought for sure he'd be a rabbit.
Thanks, Erika and Josh, for a great evening! Can't wait for next year!
PS--its amazing the things you can do with felt and glue! Wait until you see the kids' costumes. We're a whole farmin' family!

9 comments:

Robin Fisher said...

Awesome!!!

Kelli said...

Wonderful! Can't wait to see the whole clan!

Jon and Diana said...

great ideas!! Any ideas for someone 28 weeks pregnant? I'm at a loss.

Brenny said...

You two look great! I love how the carrot turned out.

Baby's got blue eyes said...

Can't wait to see the whole farm.

Peay Family said...

Your costumes weren't inspired by Miller Farms were they?

Jacqui said...

They were totally inspired by all of our farming encounters this summer--our own garden and the harvesting we did at miller farms.

Ashley said...

That is adorable! Well done. Well done. Nice touch with Kraig's straw in the mouth. I love felt and glue--but I think some sewing was involved, no? Thanks for theme-ing the family. I enjoy that.

Stacy said...

These costumes are so cute. You are a beautiful carrot Jacqui! Did you make yours? I didn't make my kids costumes. I bought Mary's at Kid to kid a few years ago. Mckenzie's was a christmas present last year. Collin's was borrowed and Brandon's was just made up by us finding random things. I think one of these days I'll make some costumes. I think it would be fun. Maybe I need some lessons from you!