BUT, on the way home from the library this morning we saw a SALE sign and followed the arrows. Andy and I were both excited since it's been a few weeks since we've been out saling. Right now I'm focusing on finding a twin bed for Andy, but this sale didn't have one so I was about to leave when I noticed this baby right up front:

(Mine has one extra decal on the front because it's an older model)
Me: How much do you want for the carpet cleaner?
Lady: $3.
Me: $3? Really? What's wrong with it?
Lady: Nothing. My daughter moved in and now I have three. I don't want to take it back inside.
Me: huh. Does it work?
Lady: Yes.
Me: Let's plug it in...
Yup! It worked great! I came home, put the kids down for naps and cleaned my front room. Here are the before and after photos. Tell me what you think.
Halfway
Whole room finished.
Spot treatment under my desk chair (I think it's grease from the garage floor...) #1 was just vacuumed. #2 was with the Bissell solution. #3 was with my own all purpose, natural cleaner. Yahoo!









6 comments:
I think I'll leave myself a comment just so I don't feel bad ;)
You are so funny! I LOVE my Pro Heat, too AND for $3!!! That is great.
I guess if I started GS I would find good buys too. Maybe next season will be my season!.. oh wait, I just remembered that I have wood floors. Okay, I'm not as jealous of your find anymore, although if it were my find, I still would have purchased for the day that I have carpet again! Great buy Jacqui!!!
Awesome--do you rent out?
I really love the before and after pictures--makes me feel like I was there.
What a screaming deal! You should take it on the road to say... my house!
Post a Comment