This one came from trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in his car seat.


Andy styled his hair this way after a bath. He was standing in front of the mirror on the toilet for a while. I was pretty impressed with what he came up with.



They both desperately need haircuts, so it probably enhances the effect dramatically.
7 comments:
Hmmm...is this why you didn't call me back? Just kidding, this was before. You have such cute boys!
I love the penquin fluff Josh created. Your boys are so cute I can hardly stand it!
Those are some sweet styles you got goin' They are such cuties! I can't wait to see you guys - can you believe the holidays will be here before we know it! I love the updates!
love the hair! I wish I could get mine to stick up like that, that is what my hair should do, but I can't get it to do that!
I can't wait to teach Andrew about Crisco and Calvin and Hobbs. Then you will have some really great hair-dos.
Ditto what Brenny said, I miss them both desperately. You must come visit me now we have a new addition in the family-see blog :)
Good grief where have I been. I swear I checked your blog several times but now there are like 4 new posts. Kind of fun to get lots all at once. The pictures of the boys are awesome. They are darling!
Post a Comment