Friday, October 24, 2008

For Sale

This tricycle was donated to me before I moved.
It's a unique two-seater. I'm pretty sure they don't make anything like it anymore for safety reasons.

I'd like to sell it because my kids want to ride it--not just appreciate it's antiquity.



It's an antique, but I can't find it anywhere on the Internet to find out how much it's worth. Can anyone offer any help?

5 comments:

Brenny said...

I think it is such a cool trike. I don't know where you can research it, but I'll see if Antique Roadshow is coming anytime soon. They are usually good about knowing how much you can sell stuff for. :)

LKC said...

Keep it! It's way cute.

Robin Fisher said...

I totally love the rickshaw look of it. I say, put a helmet on Josh and them them ride!

Kelli said...

So fun but if your boys are anything like mine it will be destroyed by the time Andy is 6!

Christy said...

That sucker is cool! I want one that's grown-up sized!