Saturday, November 8, 2008

Autumn Fun

I love digital cameras!














6 comments:

Helen said...

You are right! The pictures do explain the leaves I found in Joshua's diaper when I bathed them last night. :)

Ashley said...

SO fun! I hope you got some with you in them too.

Jacqui said...

Nope. No photos with me. Photojournalist story of my life! I have to go back months and months to find something with my mug in it.

Kelli said...

So fun! I am glad you have a digital camera also. I feel like I know your boys although they don't know me so when I see them next and talk to them like I know them they will be very frightened of that old lady! I promise not to pinch their cheeks and tell them they are growing like a weed!

Jacqui said...

No, No! Feel free to pinch their cheeks!

Brenny said...

So much fun.