Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So do I look like her?

I got my hair cut today. Here was the inspiration:
It's shorter than I've been for a while, but I like it. We'll see what Kraig says when he gets home...

Oh, and news flash! I'm not a blond anymore! My stylist cut off the last of my highlights (from 18 months ago) and there is NO mistaking my brunetteness. I had NO idea I was this dark! And this is all natural, no chemical color help at all. Crazy!

PS. Self Portraits. Here are some of the rejects. Sheesh.
I kept forgetting to turn the flash on.

14 comments:

Robin Fisher said...

ohhh, I LOVE IT!!! So, sassy and sexy!

Brenny said...

Oh my goodness! It is so cute! I love it! Embrace your brunette.

Christy said...

HOT haircut, Rencher! Looks great!

Peay Family said...

You look just like her! I love the new do, I have always been a fan of short hair. Maybe I'll grow mine out to match!!

LKC said...

I think it's really cute!

Ashley said...

It looks just like the Law and Order girl! So cute! I really like the silhouette pictures, too. Mysterious.

Christi said...

Cute!

Kelli said...

Love it! I am also being faced with my brunetteness. I am thinking of getting it colored really dark just to jump in with both feet! Love the reject pictures! If only I could be that cute in the goof pictures! Hope Kraig likes it! It it very cute!

Russon said...

I love it!! It looks very good on you!! Are you guys coming down for the big Russon get together??

Chadlee said...

Nice! I love that side-swept bang look. It looks great on you.

Elizabeth said...

I saw you last night at Enrichment-you look great!I had no idea that your hair was that dark. Very cute!

Nelly said...

Way too cute- love the new cut! Also, my vote for the b-day party is the princess/knights theme. I did that for Hayley's 3rd- you can look back to May on our blog to see pics and hopefully get some ideas!

A. said...

Awesome!

Nichols said...

Soooo Cute! And you are brave. I've been looking at a similar one but I'm chicken about bangs in my face. Have the bangs bugged you or are they pretty under control. Maybe I should just give myself a peptalk and go for the plunge! Let me know what you think about having bangs after a day or two---love it/hate it.....