Friday, November 7, 2008

At any given moment...

...this is the condition of my desk. Bills, binders, papers, computer cords, notes, etc. clutter up the desktop so there's hardly room for me to move my mouse around. Strangely, I love the chaos. And at any given moment I can locate exactly what I'm looking for. I belive it's a gift, but Kraig thinks it's just luck. It drives me bananas when Kraig 'helps' me and cleans off my desk. Every scrap looks like trash to him, whereas it's my own personal shorthand of things I need to do, thoughts about a blog, books to check out, etc.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm with you girl. I onced decided to file stuff away in an organized fashion and now I can't find which dang file it is in!

Chadlee said...

I'd like to say I have a good reason for my clutter, but I don't. And I can't ever find anything that I need. Thanks for telling me about your blog. I love all the Halloween pictures!

Elizabeth said...

Everyone has their system. I write notes on scraps of paper, tops of receipts or on the backs of envelopes and it drives Trent crazy too. I say let it be, as long as you know where things are. I don't want anyone touching things, because then they would really be lost.

Ashley said...

I wish Tyler would try to clean something!