So we resurrected the tradition this Memorial Day. Kraig and I took the kids and met my parents, and Robi and her kids. We picnicked on french toast on the Coleman stove, bacon, bananas, strawberries and OJ. Mmm Mmm Mmm! Delicious! The kiddos had a great time climbing around and exploring. But I don't remember there being so many dangerous cliffs when I was a kid :) But there were no injuries to report. It was so beautiful and the rain held off until we were driving home so Kraig would get to work at Noon.




4 comments:
When did you have time to blog? I am so behind!
Great pictures! Ahhh... Breakfast at Daniel's park was the best. Sweatshirts, tennis shoes, leaping from rock to rock -- good times, good times.
Sounds like fun, what a pretty place. Maybe you'll have to take me there when I become a Denver resident in a couple of months!!
thats a great tradition. I am always trying to think up fun things that we can do as a family, so we might steal this from you.
Post a Comment