
It's been over two years since I ran that far (I'm much more of a yoga, elliptical machine, aerobics kind of athlete), but all things considered, I think I did ok. I finished :)

My mom stayed with the kids while I ran. 

Andy was out of the stroller when I was coming up to the finish line so he ran out and helped me across. I was glad to have his hand to hold onto.

6 comments:
Way to go Jackie!! You even have a little runner!! I wish we could use our stimulus check for something fun I could think of a lot of things to get with it, however, like you we are stuck using it to pay for school! Owell, that is less debt we will have in the long run right!
Next year, Jacq, I am planning on being there. Start training now. :)
Can't wait to see you soon.
How funny, I also ran a 5K Sat and am about to post about it. You stole my thunder! :) That picture of you and Andy is so cute. Congrats on the race, my friend!
Way to go! Andy looks so grown up in the picture in the stroller.
You won't, by any chance, be in UT next week? I'm going to america tomorrow.
The helper picture is better than anything I could post.:) I have to see what's on our camera. You look really good -- have I told you that?
Did you notice Josh's spiked hair in the photo? I totally did that when I put his sun screen on. I'm such a mean aunt.
Post a Comment