Wednesday, May 14, 2008

If you like to waltz with tomatoes up and down the produce aisle...

For mother's Day I made myself a dinner of Roast, Sweet twice baked potatoes, asparagus, homemade rolls, and mango. It was delicious. The boys especially loved the asparagus. Joshua ate 4 all by himself. Andy had to be coaxed into eating 2, but hey, he ate them.
I took these photos of my asparagus eating kids for my non-asparagus eating parents :) If your grandkids enjoy it so much, maybe you should give it another chance.

Plus, it's the best photo I've gotten on Joshy's two teeth. Still the only two!

4 comments:

Brenny said...

The dinner sounded yummy. Sign me up on the green sticks.

Brenny said...

And of course I just love the pictures...

Kelli said...

Thank you veggie tales! The dinner did sound great. Don't be to hard on the grandparents. I have a real fear of brussel sprouts and therefore my children may blame me someday for not introducing them to thei delicious veggie! Uck.

Ashley Preston said...

I love those cute green vegetable eating faces! William needs to hang out with your boys more often so that will rub off on him. What handsome boys you have!