You Act Like You Are 26 Years Old |
![]() You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up. The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them. |
Ya, right.
Your Celebrity Style Twin is Jessica Simpson |
![]() Flirty, feminine, and fun. |
And as if you couldn't already tell...
You Are a Life Blogger! |
![]() Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible. |



1 comment:
Tell craig congratulations on the scholarship! I love jessica simpsons clothes, Oh I went secondhand shopping today, kind of the same as garage selling (which all were canceled because it is raining here) Anyways I saw some cool stuff and thought of you. If you guys can ever come out here I will have to take you there.
Post a Comment