Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Sublte Nuances of Blogging

...which I still haven't figured out. For instance, I don't know if it had something to do with the template I used to use, but I could never get what was posted to look like what I typed. The spacing was always messed up, no matter how hard I'd try to correct it.

Usually I just blame all computer problems on my internet connection. The dial-up has got to go. I'm thinking about asking my next door neighbor if I can pay half her wireless bill and use her signal. That would be cheaper than getting our own and a lot less hastle. Unless someone else has some suggestions about good fast internet. I'm open for suggestions.

5 comments:

Brenny said...

No suggestions. We are so cheap we still use dial-up. I hate it when I spend 15 minutes waiting for a photo to upload only to have it tell me 'this page can't be found.' GRRRRR...

Anyway, I like the new format. I'm ready to play this weekend. I already told Darren that I was going to have a sewing day with you for my birthday. :)

Peay Family said...

Ouch,nothing is worse than dial-up. Are you using your home computer for your new business? If you want to personalize your blog format there are great instructions on this blog http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/.

Jon and Diana said...

Sometimes I wish we didn't pay for super hero speed internet, nut with Jon taking timed tests using BYU's blackboard system we can't afford not to.
I guess theres no way to win with internet.

Please Pass the Green said...

i say, go for your neighbor's. in my last apartment i was so thankful for my unknown neighbor named linksys.:) time is money, but if you have to use money, split that cost with someone else. that's what i always say.

LKC said...

High speed internet is one of the luxuries that I belive is worth every penny.

Maybe you could ask friends/family for contributions to a "fast internet fund" for birthday/anniversary/mother's day/valentines day/ halloween/fourth of july/ christmas presents.

I'm sure all of your loyal readers would contribute, right? RIGHT?