Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Husband

What is his name? Kraig
How long have you been together? 3 years married
How long did you date? 2 months, 5 months engaged
How old his he? 29
Who eats more? He usually does
Who said i love you first? He did
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing better? Kraig. He tells me I scoop.
Who is smarter? It really depends on the subject. Cars, hunting, fixing stuff definitely go to Kraig Who does the laundry? I do. I'm a little neurotic about it.
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills with the money he makes.
Who sleeps on the right side? Looking at the bed or laying in the bed? Laying in the bed--I do.
Who mows the lawn? Kraig does, he loves yard work
Who cooks dinner? Usually it's me, but when Kraig has to work on a recipe, he takes the meal.
Who drives? Usually him if we're in the car together.
Who is more stubborn? Kraig says it's him
Who kissed who first? He kissed me. But I told him to kiss me :)
Who asked who out first? He asked me. We'd met water skiing, he hunted down my phone number and called to see if I wanted to go play racquetball.
Who proposed? Kraig. Twice.
Who has more friends? Well, we both have two. Andy and Josh :)
Who is more sensitive? I think I am probably more sensitive.
Who has more siblings? He does
Who wears the pants? Kraig says that I do and wondered why I even asked him that question because of course I know it's me :)


I read this on Squeaky's blog and she left the invite for anyone who wanted to be TAGGED to tag themselves. I leave that same invitation: If you want to TAG yourself, consider yourself TAGGED. I thought it was a fun little get to know Kraig through my eyes exercise

3 comments:

Brenny said...

This is a fun list. I think I just might let myself be tagged...

Doug and Shayla said...

That was fun to read. So tell me this, why did he propose twice?

Jacqui said...

I got two rings--a band first and then my diamond later. I'm so lucky :)