Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Concourses of Angels Singing

We're getting HIGHSPEED! I hit my dial-up threshold and we weighed the pros and cons of upgrading (are there really any cons of upgrading) and dial-up was found wonton (isn't that a delicious chinese appitizer?).


I'm at the library right now (our dial up hasn't worked for over a week), but we should be connected by the end of the week. Trust me. You'll know when I can get back online.

4 comments:

Brenny said...

Wonton. You make me laugh. Yea!! I'm excited to have you back.

Peay Family said...

Yahoo!! You don't know how many times I've checked your blog only to find the exact same post as before. I am happy that you will soon be returning to the blogosphere!

Ashley said...

You will love high speed. I consider it a necessity and would give up phone and tv if I had to to keep it!

LKC said...

Congratulations. It really will change your life. Think of it this way, you've bought yourself the gift of time.