Isn't it amazing just how quickly three years can go by!? I love your pictures and I remember your wedding,it was beautiful. Congrats on three happy years!!
I don't know what I'm doing blogging... I should finish packing, we are going to New York tomorrow...and I am not getting any help... Oh Jacqui, those pictures are so beautiful, YOU are beautiful and you two look great together - I had never seen your wedding pictures, thanks for sharing. Happy Anniversary!Love, Jules.
4 comments:
Isn't it amazing just how quickly three years can go by!? I love your pictures and I remember your wedding,it was beautiful. Congrats on three happy years!!
You look so beautiful and you guys look like you are crazy about each other. Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys do something fun to celebrate!
I don't know what I'm doing blogging... I should finish packing, we are going to New York tomorrow...and I am not getting any help... Oh Jacqui, those pictures are so beautiful, YOU are beautiful and you two look great together - I had never seen your wedding pictures, thanks for sharing. Happy Anniversary!Love, Jules.
Post a Comment