Friday, October 12, 2007

Where have all the Friday Fives gone?

So Friday rolls around once more and I think, 'ohmygoodness! I need to blog!'

Here are a few highlights, Friday Five style.

1. My sister Cory and her 4 kids have come to town. It's always fun when family comes to town; it feels like I'm in vacation mode too. They'll be here until Monday. We'll hopefully get to take a trip up to Brenny's tomorrow and play around up there.

2. There was a fire safety openhouse at the fire station on Saturday. Andy got to climb in the fire engine and even got a plastic fireman's helmet.

3. We went to the 'Wings over the Rockies' Air and Space museum on Monday (was it really on Monday? Seems so long ago!) There were tons of cool planes and it was in a huge ol' airplane hanger. Everywhere Andy went he said 'airplane! airplane!' You'd think it was Paradise Island or something thing.

4. I'm having a dinner party at our house tonight with two other couples from our ward. I don't know these people, they were assigned to our home, but I'm so excited to play hostess. I bought new placemats and napkins just for the occasion. I was going to set the table over a navy blue table cloth, but I think that the navy blue with the orange dishes is a little over board seeing as we're in Bronco Country now. I guess I'm going to have to change my usual decor.

5. Andy's having a sleepover at Grandma's tonight, since the dinner party is sans children (ok, Josh will be there, but he'll just sit quietly in the corner:). What? an evening without my toddler? Thank you, GRANDMA!

1 comment:

LKC said...

I want to hear about the dinner. How did it go?