1. So I woke up this morning and the temperature in my house was less
2. All of my winter clothes are in the 'function over fashion' category. Nothing really cute. I need to go shopping.
3. Not that I'm really complaining, but it's so cold in the morning, so I bundle everyone up so warmly. Then by 2pm, we're roasting when we play outside because the temperature's increased by 40 degrees
4. Our house STAYS cold. It might warm up outside, but my below 60 degree house at 7am only creeps up to 63 by the evening.
5. The only redeeming factor of a cold house is cuddling up with a warm blanket and a cute husband. I'm SO glad it's date night tonight!
PS--did I mention that my new kitchen table has 2 leaves and can seat 10? I love it! I love it!
7 comments:
I hear you about snuggling with a warm honey! I actually like the cold, but I need new slippers for the mornings.
I was going to ask whether your new table had a leaf or not. You can fit 10 people! What a great buy!!
I love that you put me as "squeaky." I haven't been called that in a long time. Oh, good times. I miss you. Wish you were closer.
You can't tell me you'd rather be hot than cold. I mean if your cold you can always add more layers, but when it's hot there is only so much you can take off. And then there is always the bonus of being able to snuggle with your sweetie.
Did we have a conversation on the mission (probably that time you were sick and we both spent 48 hours in bed) about whether you would rather be burned to death or freeze to death?
that sounds a bit morbid for the mission. maybe it wa the hot or cold conversation
No, that sounds about right. Running a temperature over 100 in 100 degree weather would make me wish I could take more off. Thank goodness for those lovely fans.
That is a great table. I don't know where the missionaries will sit when they come over once we have the next kid--no more room at the table! You should host Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment