Looks like it also matches the rest of your furniture, awesome job!
Jacqui! I found you on Shayla's blog! How exciting it was to see you and your family. You look great! Your family is adorable - Thanks for letting me peek into your life :) Come visit at viegas-haws.blogspot.com
Yes, very important. It has a little bit of the distressed look, which is great, becuase it will hide the scuffs and scrapes from this house full of boys!
5 comments:
I love it too! It is beautiful!
Hey, I like that you changed the pictures on the side -- cute one of you and Joshua.
Looks like it also matches the rest of your furniture, awesome job!
Jacqui! I found you on Shayla's blog! How exciting it was to see you and your family. You look great! Your family is adorable - Thanks for letting me peek into your life :) Come visit at viegas-haws.blogspot.com
Luvs,
Jules
nice. looks like a very solid table. an important quality in a house full of boys.
Yes, very important. It has a little bit of the distressed look, which is great, becuase it will hide the scuffs and scrapes from this house full of boys!
I can't believe you got that for 75 bucks--I need to go furniture browsing more often! It is beautiful.
Post a Comment