
We woke up this morning to this

and this,

so we spent a good chunk of the new day doing this.

And how cute are my boys? Andy was holding Joshy's hand so I snapped a fuzzy picture. They're so darling.
The snow's still going--any bets on how much we get for our first snow of the season? I'm guessing 8 inches (that's because I'm looking out the window right now and can tell it's more than 6 already)
6 comments:
Geeze, you'd think you were the one living in Russia.
That pic of them holding hands is adorable! Potty training at 15 months?? I seriously would love to be done with diapers. Wow, the thought has me speechless for a moment. :) Oh, back to real life...I don't think he's there yet...bah. Well, maybe it will be sooner than I think. :) I can't believe the snow you've got. Sheesh!
We didn't get that much snow up here! Brrrr... I wanted to stay in bed and cuddle too. Cute pictures of the boys holding hands!
That is SO sweet! I would say stay in bed all winter with lots of hot chocolate and peppermint ice-cream!
I can't believe we're still walking around in shorts and Ts... well, we do live in Houston, it's true... Love your pics. Stay warm. Jules.
*
Post a Comment